How do I transfer utility service?

If you are moving within the area and would like to transfer your utility service, then you must have good credit with us or have the required deposit on file. It can be done in person or by phone at 765-648-6187, select Option 1.

The following must be provided:

  • A fully completed application for the new location (Residential / Commercial or Business)
  • A copy of a government issued photo ID for each person moving in that is listed on the lease
  • Documentation of either a lease agreement or proof of purchase documents for your new location
  • $5 application fee

A required deposit may be up to $420 depending on credit checks and types of service required at the new location. A credit check may be waived if the customer already has a good credit history established with ACU.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my utility bill online?
2. How do I discontinue utility service?
3. How do I transfer utility service?
4. How does paperless billing work?
5. What is my landlord's utility responsibility?
6. What utility services are offered?
7. Who do I contact for home utility inspections?
8. Why was my utility bill estimated?