News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/2/2021 3:32:00 PM to 12/2/2022 12:00:02 AM.
Posted on: December 1, 2021
[ARCHIVED] AndersonNow for December 2021
Find out the latest news in the City of Anderson.
This weeks newsletter covers the following topics:
- December Message from Mayor Broderick
- Community Events in December
- Annual Downtown Christmas Celebration and Tree Lighting Ceremony on December 4th at 5:00 p.m.
- Jackson Street Hair Company Opens for Business
- Gruenwald House to Host Holiday Tours
- Ethel R. Ingram Honored at 80th Birthday Celebration
- City Assists with 38th Annual James Warner Thanksgiving Dinner
- CDGB Funds Help Upgrade Shelter House and Restrooms at Jackson Park
- Rebuild Shelter House and Provide ADA Playground Equipment at Streaty Park
- Three Habitat Families Pay off Home Debt and Burn Mortgages
- Interim Health Care Grand Opening in Downtown Anderson
- Greek’s Pizza Re-Opens
- Mayor Makes Proposed American Rescue Act Investment Plan Available To Council and to the Public
- Mayor Broderick and Chief Jake Brown Announce New APD Complaint Process