News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/1/2021 3:01:36 PM to 7/2/2022 12:00:02 AM.
Posted on: July 1, 2021
[ARCHIVED] AndersonNow for July 2021
Find out the latest news in the City of Anderson.
This weeks newsletter covers the following topics:
- A Message from Mayor Broderick
- Eleven New Recruits Inducted Into Anderson Fire Department
- New APD Officers Successfully Complete Law Enforcement Training Academy
- Jossy’s Auto Sales and Service Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- Ivy Tech Launches Mobile STEM Lab for Anderson Campus
- Matt House Appointed City Engineer
- 2021 Paving Program in Full Swing
- 2021 Summer Concert Series Dates