News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/5/2021 8:42:03 AM to 4/30/2021 4:51:06 PM.
Posted on: April 1, 2021
[ARCHIVED] AndersonNow for April 2021
Find out the latest news in the City of Anderson.
This weeks newsletter covers the following topics:
- A Message from Mayor Broderick
- Arbor Day Celebration
- Historic Funk Park Gets a Makeover
- ASO Opens 2021 Season with Outdoor Concert
- Nick Rodgers Joins Anderson Airport Board
- Broderick Announces Six New Pickle Ball Courts at Shadyside Park
- Shadyside Playground Area Renovated
- Sertoma Club’s Mayor’s Go Kart Race Set for April 24-25
- Mayor Signs Partnership Agreement To Support Rangeline Senior Citizen’s Center
- Summer Concert Schedule