News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/30/2020 3:52:18 PM to 11/2/2021 12:00:04 AM.
Posted on: October 30, 2020
[ARCHIVED] AndersonNow for November 2020
Find out the latest news in the City of Anderson.
This weeks newsletter covers the following topics:
- Message from the Mayor
- Hoosier Park Adopts Pulaski Park; Makes Contribution to Build New Shelter Facility
- Mays Park Groundbreaking
- Steel Framing of Downtown Transit Center Taking Shape
- APDs Drive Thru Trunk or Treat Attracts Over 3000 Participants
- Leaf and Yard Waste Pick Up Information
- Sweet Galilee Assisted Living Groundbreaking