News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/31/2020 3:33:05 PM to 8/2/2021 12:00:03 AM.
Posted on: August 1, 2020
[ARCHIVED] AndersonNow for August 2020
Find out the latest news in the City of Anderson.
This weeks newsletter covers the following topics:
- A Message from Mayor Broderick
- 300 Jeeps On Meridian – August 1st
- Grandview 1925 Pub To Open August 3
- Mayor Announces Economic Assistance Grants for Locally Owned Businesses
- Rental and Utility Assistance Funds Available
- City Supports Virtual Learning for 3rd and 4th Grade Students from Anderson Elementary
- Former APD Substation Demolished; Targeted for Donation to House Carrie Mae Hyatt Food Pantry
- City Swears In Four New Firefighters
- Water Crews Kept Busy by Infrastructure Repairs and Maintenance
- City Replaces 20-Year Old Fire Truck Without Local Taxpayer Dollars