News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/5/2020 2:45:52 PM to 3/2/2021 12:00:01 AM.
Posted on: March 1, 2020
[ARCHIVED] AndersonNow for March 2020
Find out the latest news in the City of Anderson.
This weeks newsletter covers the following topics:
- Mayor Broderick Delivers 2020 State of the City Address
- Mays Park Public Meeting To Be Conducted
- City Receives Final Approval To Begin Construction of Downtown Transit Terminal
- AAMP Programs Graduates 6th Cohort Group
- Anderson Parks To Host Free Spring Break Camp for Grades K-6
- City Help Sponsor Walk A Mile Event for Christian Center