About the Course
Grandview Golf Course Hours:
- Tee times required daily
- Now accepting cash for green fees and carts.
- Cash may be used for beverages and candy.
Monday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Location: 1907 Northshore Exd, Anderson, IN 46011 Map
Grandview has a very rolling terrain. Built in 1925, it has large mature trees. The course is 5,400 yards in length with small greens.
The course has
2-Par 4's over 400 yards long, two Par 5's (both on the back nine), and four Par 3's, with hole #3 being our signature hole
measuring 233 yards with a small undulating green.
- Number of Holes: 18
- Par: 70
- Putting Green: Practice green located behind Pro Shop
- Rentals: Golf Carts, Pull Carts, Rental Clubs
- Lessons: Private or Group available prices set by golf professional on staff.
- Pro Shop: In season hours : 6 AM-Dusk
- Picnic Pavilion onsite with grills available for group outings
Grandview Golf Course is one of the oldest and finest municipal golf courses in the state. It has consistently been voted #1 Golf Course to play in Madison County by the Herald Bulletin. In addition, it is the only course in Madison County to host the Indiana State Open (1945).
The Pro Shop featured a full line of mens and women's apparel. Current vendors include: Srixon, Cleveland, Bridgestone, Titleist, Ping and Taylor Made.
Golf Etiquette/Rules for Play at Grandview Golf Course:
- Tee times are required to play at Grandview Golf Course. Morning is the busiest time and you will be turned away and unable to play without tee time. Walk on play would be available only during non-peak play times (usually 2pm to 6pm).
- Tee times will be scheduled no more than 1 week in advance.
- Players will start at Tee 1 unless given permission to start at Tee 10 by Pro Shop Staff.
- Holes are to be played in order. No jumping to other holes.
- Each player must have his/her own golf clubs. (Player may not share clubs).
- No practicing on greens at any time.
- All players must wear golf shoes or flat soled shoes. (No heels allowed).
- Metal spikes are not allowed on the golf course.
- All players must wear shirt at all times on the course.
- Players or groups holding up play of groups/individuals behind them must allow aster groups to play through.
- Players must abide by temporary rules set by the Pro and/or Superintendent.
- No outside golf carts allowed on course.
1925 Pubhouse Restaurant: