How & Where to Pay
We offer the following payment options:
- Internet payments
- Check, cash, money order, credit / debit Master Card, and Visa
- By mail
- Drive up window from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Drop box (Located next to the drive up window)
- Walk-in from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Credit / debit Master Card or Visa by phone at 765-648-6527 or 765-648-6187, select option 2
In our efforts to accommodate our customers Anderson City Utilities has added a second payment drop box location on the south side of East Seventh Street, along the City Hall parking lot.
If we receive notice from the bank of non-sufficient funds (NSF) in the account for either a check or auto-payment, there is a $40 fee. A letter is mailed from our office to notify the customer they have 10 days to make the payment with either cash or money order. When the NSF is from an auto-pay account, the customer is removed from auto-pay. Any customer wishing to return to auto-pay must wait one year before applying again.
For customers who heat with electricity, we offer a budget program for the electric charges. We request that the customer live in the residence for one year so that we may get an average of the normal usage. Sign up for the budget is in July.